We're an Spanish game development team, Fractal Ascendido, or Ascended Fractal if you like English better! We're all studying Computer Engineering, striving to hone our skills by creating small games.
Here's a short introduction of all of us:
- AIMX: A neat programmer and the guy who comes up with most of the jokes and unconventional ideas. Loves simplicity and material design, make it well done and easily!. "Need to punish a camping player?. Bullethell, just bullethell". Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Altehon: Comes up with level design ideas and stories. To-go guy of the team when it comes to excitement about things.
- Javier Herrero: He who doesn't have a nickname. Has good ideas, but takes him a while to share them.
- R: Programmer who likes to torture players. Has good ideas that always require nerfing for sanity's sake. Also, the madman behind both one of Tartarus' bosses and easter eggs. Contact e-mail: email@example.com
- Zeirt: Main artist and designer of the team, tends to get anxious. More of her art and solo game projects here.